- Confirmed eleventh hour delivery
- Guaranteed refund for cancellations
- Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Guarantee for Secure online Transaction
- Offers tickets 10% lower than face value
- Help to get desire ticket so that you can enjoy best view of the event
- The Personal data which is gathered from user through the site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices are available to user regarding the use of user information.
- The security measures in place to protect the mishandling of user information.
- How user can correct any erroneousness in the information.
Information we collect, use and share
TheBigTickets.com is the only owners of the information gathered on this site. We only have access to or collect information that user willingly gives us via email or other direct contact from user. We do not sell or rent this information to anybody.
Site will respond to confirmed law enforcement, or other governmental unit demand or subpoena concerning to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, site will disclose information related to the investigation such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints, and credit card information. Site reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that it considers, in good faith, to be illegal.
Information Accession and Controlling by User
User can do regarding user information, at any time, by contacting us using the email address or phone number given on our site:
- Opt out of any future contact from us
- See what data we have about user, if any
- Change or correct any information we have about user
- Have us deleted any data we have about user
- State any unease user has regarding our use of user information.
We take safety measures to protect user information. When user submits personal information through the website, user information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we gather personal data such as credit card information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. User can validate this by searching for a closed lock icon at the bottom of user web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect personal data transmitted online, we also protect user information offline. Only employees who need the data to perform a specific job such as for billing or customer service are granted access to personally identifiable data. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Emails to User
Site may send user several emails regarding site's services to the email address given when placing an order. These include a verification email with particulars of user's order, a pre-event email reminder about the event to be attended, and a post-event email collecting feedback on the user's experience. When user places an order, site will also include user to our weekly emailing list to be updated of approaching events. User can opt out of these emails at any time by reporting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Site reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Site will contact registered users by email or shall post a notice of changes in its site, when and if the terms of this policy are revised.